29 Oct 15:00 - 02 Nov 11:00 - Taipa
Galaxy Macau 澳門銀河
About Your Trip
Marvel at the bustling city of Macau, a small self-governing region within China, and see what makes it so special as you visit its top attractions and famous landmarks. Start your adventure at the Cotai Strip and Coloane Island Center, with a stop at Lord Stow’s Bakery for a Portuguese egg-custard tart. Visit the UNESCO-protected Ruins of St. Paul’s cathedral, a grand church that succumbed to a fire in 1835 and Mount Fortress, a principal military defense structure in the early 17th century. Continue to Senado Square, the city’s time-honored urban center that still hosts public events and celebrations today. At the Macau Museum you’ll see exhibits of Macau’s early history, folk art and tradition, along with a contemporary exhibit of the city’s current urban landscape.
Your second outing takes you to the Sands Cotai Theatre at Sands Cotai Central on the evening of Day 3. There, you’ll see the famed “Monkey King – China Show,” which is based on an enduring story from Chinese folklore.
You’ll also have plenty of time on this DreamTrip to explore the area as you please using your complimentary 2-day pass for unlimited rides on an open-top sightseeing bus. Or, pack your swimsuit and head to Skytop Wave Pool at the Grand Resort Deck. Designed for all ages, it features a fun river ride, wave pool, white-sand beach and more!
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Macau, as well as:
• Half-day Macau sightseeing tour; includes admission tickets, transportation and gratuities for your tour driver and guide.
• Complimentary 2-day pass for an open-top sightseeing bus.
• Admission ticket for the “Monkey King – China Show” at Sands Cotai Theatre, Sands Cotai Central.
• Complimentary access to Skytop Wave Pool and the Grand Resort Deck at Galaxy Macau™. See Additional Information for details.
• 2 dining-cash vouchers per person, per day, for food-and-beverage purchase at Broadway Macau on Days 2-4 (60 pataca per voucher).
• 2 dining-cash vouchers per person, per day, for food-and-beverage purchase at Galaxy Macau on Days 2-4 (88 pataca per voucher).
• 1 “Leisure Plus Dining” voucher per person for purchase of egg tarts and hot drinks at Galaxy Macau (28 pataca per voucher).
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Macau International Airport (MFM), approximately 2 miles (3.5 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
With over 50 dining and beverage options, retail shopping and tropical gardens, the Galaxy Hotel is a world-class destination. Part of the larger Galaxy Macau resort complex, guests have access to over 120 restaurants, bars and lounges, a spa, a casino, an extensive water park and more than 200 retail shops — something to suit every taste!
• Over 50 dining and beverage options. Please note: Some restaurants at the resort complex may have a dress code. Please check the hotel website for more information.
• Heated outdoor pool and 3 Jacuzzi baths.
• Fitness center.
• Access to Galaxy Macau’s Grand Resort Deck featuring a water park with wave pool, rapids, waterfalls and white sand beaches.
• Complimentary shuttle services between the hotel and Macau Ferry Terminal, Taipa Ferry Terminal and Macau International Airport.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Air conditioning.
• Safe deposit box.
• Flat-screen television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperanca
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
10 Dec 15:00 - 14 Dec 11:00
10 Dec 15:00 - 14 Dec 11:00
Galaxy Macau 澳門銀河 Galaxy Macau 澳門銀河
About Your Trip Marvel at the bustling city of Macau, a small self-governing region within China, and see what makes it so special as you visit its top attractions and famous... ➧ More info