08 Nov 15:00 - 11 Nov 11:00 - Macau
About Your Trip
Marvel at the bustling city of Macau, a small self-governing region within China, and see what makes it so special as you visit its top attractions and famous landmarks. Start your adventure at the Cotai Strip and Coloane Island Center, with a stop at Lord Stow’s Bakery for a Portuguese egg-custard tart. You’ll see one of the oldest Taoist temples in the city, A-Ma, then, it’s off to the iconic Macau Tower and its Observation Lounge for a breathtaking 360° view of the area through a telescope. Visit the UNESCO-protected Ruins of St. Paul’s cathedral, a grand church that finally succumbed to an 1835 typhoon after surviving multiple fires since its construction in 1580. You’ll also see Senado Square and Macau Museum and meander through Mount Fortress. End your sightseeing day with a special themed dinner that includes wine pairings and a performance.
Also take advantage of a leisure day to explore the Fisherman’s Wharf area. Or, consider visiting additional nearby sites — such as St. Augustine’s Church, St. Lawrence’s Church and St. Joseph’s Church. In the evening of Day 3, you can make your way to the Sands Cotai Theatre at Sands Cotai Central to take in the “Monkey King – China Show,” which is based on an enduring story from Chinese folklore.
What we love:
• Indulge your sweet tooth when you try Macau’s most famous dish, the Portuguese egg tart, a flaky pastry shell filled with a rich egg custard akin to creme brulee.
• UNESCO lauds the Ruins of St. Paul’s as part of the Historic Centre of Macau World Heritage site.
• The top tier of the Mount Fortress features a garden from which one can see out over the beautiful landscape of the peninsula.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Macau, as well as:
• Full-day Macau cultural tour; includes admission tickets, complimentary 2-minute telescope card for Macau Tower (1 per person), transportation and gratuities for the tour guide and driver.
• Admission ticket for the “Monkey King – China Show” at Sands Cotai Theatre, Sands Cotai Central.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Macau International Airport (MFM), approximately 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Macau International Airport (MFM) to the hotel on November 8 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Macau International Airport (MFM) on November 11 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 25.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Located at Macau’s outer harbor, the luxurious Legend Palace Hotel provides sweeping views of the sea. It is part of the Macau Fisherman’s Wharf which offers a wide range of dining and shopping options as well as entertainment facilities and a marina. Guests love the charming hotel tradition of daily “Afternoon Tea by the Sea” service.
• 6 restaurants.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• Senses Health Club.
• Fitness center.
• Business center.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Superior Room (Pearl River View) accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required at your hotel for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Bathtub and shower stall.
• High-definition television.
• Bluetooth® stereo sound system.
• In-room safe.
• Choice of pillows.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Legend Palace Hotel
Macau Fisherman’s Wharf, 1315-1339 Avenida da Amizade
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.